Juno Residential, Inc. (“Company” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://juno.co/ and any subpages to the website (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect through the Site or through use of the Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, postal or physical address, telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including from filling out forms on our Site and subscribing to certain offerings on the Site (such as a newsletter or mailing list). We may also ask for your personal information if you report a problem with the Site.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, through automatic data collection technologies (such as cookies, flash cookies, or web beacons) which may collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns (“Usage Information”), including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To statistically analyze Site usage.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We do not sell or share (except as described below) any personal information to third parties.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, which include:
- To process and store data, including personal information;
- To aid in the maintenance of the Site;
- For auditing purposes;
- To track, analyze, and modify our services;
- To aid in marketing, advertising, and distribution efforts;
- To assist us in providing you with customer support; and
- To support our IT and security efforts.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our customers, or others.
Third Party Services
You may find links to other websites, third party applications, and widgets on our Site that we do not own nor control. When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements and policies. Once you leave our Site or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this policy. Websites containing co-branding (referencing our name and a third party’s name) contain content delivered by the third party and not us.
If you do not want to receive emails from us, please adjust your communication preferences or click the unsubscribe link within the email you received from us. You will not be able to unsubscribe from service-related communications as they are necessary for us to continue offering you our services.
You may ask us to change, update, or fix your personal information in certain cases, including if it’s inaccurate. When you update your account information, we may keep a copy of your previous account details for our records, to meet regulatory or law enforcement requirements, and to prevent fraud or other activities that violate our terms, policies, and agreements.
At any time, you may delete your account or any related applications downloaded on your devices. Deleting related applications does not delete your account nor any related personal information. If you wish to delete your account completely, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make these or any other requests with respect to your personal information, you may contact us as described below. We ask that individuals making requests identify themselves and identify the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before we process any requests. We may decline to process requests if we cannot verify the requestor’s identity, if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, or for a similar purpose. In any case, where we provide information deletion or correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Our Site is not intended for individuals under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from an individual under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about an individual under 13, please contact us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: 1700 Montgomery Street #108, San Francisco, California 94111.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Do Not Track Signals
Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms, which means that we collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Site and after you leave our Site.